Parenting can be intimidating—wearing a carrier shouldn’t be. CUDL™ makes it easy to keep baby close and secure, all while keeping your hands free. Say hello to four new magnetic buckles that make securing on-the-go quick and simple. And just like that you are ready in a snap.
It’s comfortable and customizable with breathable mesh fabric and padded shoulder and waist straps. Every position in the CUDL™ offers your growing child ergonomic positioning to keep spine and hip development healthy. Keep baby facing in and snuggled up starting with an integrated infant booster for newborns, which then easily unzips as your child grows.
You’ve got this. The CUDL™ is designed so you can adjust and put it on alone, no helpers needed. When baby wants to sightsee their world, have them face out or switch to back carry mode for growing toddlers.
Features & Specs
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2020
- Acknowledged as a "Hip Healthy" product when used as directed by the IHDI
- Four carry positions provide optimal support as your child grows—for healthy body positioning necessary in spine and hip development
- Carry your child front facing parent or facing out (up to 18 months) or on the back (up to 36 months)
- Four ergonomic magnetic buckles ensure an easy and secure attachment
- Locking zippers are covered to add security as well as ensure no contact with baby’s skin
- Integrated infant booster for use with babies younger than 4 months. No extra purchase needed
- Innovative leg opening button adjustment for smaller babies
- All-over comfort from even distribution of baby’s weight thanks to padded shoulder straps and a wide secure waist belt
- Adjustable yoke keeps shoulder straps connected and comfortable
- Comfortable 145 cm adjustable hook and loop waistband
- Zip open storage pocket on waist band fits iPhone 8 plus
- Made with better for baby certified OEKO-TEX® fabric
- Warm weather-ready, mesh fabrics allow air to flow and attached hood shades baby from the sun
- Removable and washable infant head support
- GOTS™ certified organic cotton bibs included (set of 2)
- We are proud to support the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) a global leader in the fight against hip dysplasia as a member of their Research Partnership Program